Come & savor a luxurious and nourishing one-on-one mastermind for your life, your work, and your heart. Half-day, one-day, and two-day retreats are available.
You & me. A full day (or two) in the flesh, tucked away in a luscious, inspiring sacred space in Dallas, Texas. (A half-day mini-retreat is also available.)
Holding deep conversations. All about you, your dreams, your now and your next.
Doing the work. Healing. Restoring. Uprooting. Planting. Creating blueprints for your business, your project, your calling. Bringing your purpose to life. Laying foundations. Strengthening them. Scaling up. Discovering. Overcoming.
Feasting. On delicious, life-giving foods that nourish and heal. On self-care and soul-care. On heart-stirring beauty. On vulnerability and being seen.
You. Receiving deep-rooted emotional, spiritual & holistic support. Receiving lush gifts and experiences you'll remember always. Receiving new life.
I'm here, soft & welcoming.
This is all about you.
All one-on-one retreats feature:
· A scheduled phone conversation after you book your session & complete your welcome packet. We'll connect heart to heart, I'll answer any additional questions, and see how I can meet your deepest needs for our time.
· Hours of my undivided attention devoted to you and whatever you want to work through together. This could be gentle soulwork around writing or art, making peace with your body, releasing unhelpful patterns & beliefs, or brainstorming the next season of your creative business & creating a highly-actionable blueprint for your success. (You will receive a detailed client inquiry form as part of your onboarding experience.) Please read more about my work in The Wisdom Sessions.
· All session materials, worksheets, and more specifically tailored to you based on your responses within my onboarding process. Typically they include creative assignments, prompts, rituals, self-care practices, and more.
· An unforgettable array of gifts that will nourish your body & spirit.
· Nourishing & delicious vegetarian or vegan delights & refreshments.
· Luscious space for relaxation and spontaneity.
· This is a four-hour sacred space that includes nurturing and powerful sessions focused on what is most important to you.
· Our day begins between 9 and 10 AM when you arrive to our lush & sacred quiet gathering space, and concludes around 5.
* The one-day wisdom retreat is perfect for someone who lives in Dallas, is within driving distance, or is visiting someone in the DFW area. For this event, please have transportation & lodging arranged.
Note: weekend dates are given for illustrative purposes; weekday options are also available.
· Our time together begins anytime after 10 AM on Friday when you arrive (if you choose to drive)—OR—I pick you up from the airport (let me know your flight information ASAP so I can be sure to arrange everything seamlessly for you).
· Our time closes gently with check-out at 11 AM Sunday morning, or earlier if needed for travel. (There is some flexibility to extend until afternoon; we will cover this and other details over the phone.) To conclude our weekend with ease for you, an Uber driver will be called for your return to the airport.
· This retreat includes a two-hour soul portrait session if desired. If you do not want a portrait session, this time can be used for additional session work & sacred conversation.
· You will also receive a 90-minute meditative & soothing bedtime massage Friday or Saturday evening, with or without aromatherapy, given by a licensed massage therapist: me! If you do not enjoy or desire massage, this time can be substituted for an addition soulwork session or luxurious dinner together.
· We can also tailor this retreat to be exactly what you desire. Have special requests or something you'd like to do? Want to come earlier or extend your stay? Prefer to go to Austin or San Antonio? Get in touch! (Additional fees may apply.)
*The two-day mastermind retreat is a luxurious option that is all-inclusive, except for travel. All meals & lodging are provided, along with everything you'll need to make this an unforgettable, rejuvenating experience. Please choose between weekday and weekend availability.
I love keeping things simple. Here's how to book:
· Choose your desired retreat from the menu below. Month only is given; we will confirm exact dates after you book.
· Purchase your retreat. If you need to make payments, contact me first and I would be delighted to set that up for you. Must be paid in full at least 30 days prior to the event.
· After you purchase, I will reach out to you within 24 hours to confirm. And within a week I will email you a welcome packet that includes everything you need to know, as well as legal documents that are easily signed online.
· Please note my refund & cancellation policy below. It is also included in the contract I will send you.
· Not ready for a full day, but want to meet for a two-hour coaching intensive? Choose the In the Flesh option from my mentorship sessions.
Things to know:
This workshop retreat is hosted in Dallas, TX. When booking your flight, choose either DFW International Airport or Love Field. Airfare is not included; however, for the two-day retreat I will pick you up from the airport if needed & arrange for Uber or Lyft to take you back, so you do not need a car unless you are staying longer or want to explore alone.
If coming in July, August or September, please know that Dallas weather is hot! Wear comfortable clothes. This is not about being glamorous. If there are any specific suggestions I have for your particular retreat, I will let you know via email.
For planning purposes, I am able to pick you up from the airport anytime after 10 AM on the day your two-day retreat begins.
Once you book a retreat with me, I will reach out to confirm with a friendly & jubilant welcome email within 24 hours. Within a week I will send you a number of documents to read and sign, which include a contract and a liability release. Please read them and sign them right away. They are digital, and it's super easy. You will also receive copies for your own records. In addition, I have an intake form that will allow you to specify any allergies, sensitivities, dietary needs, and more.
Depending on your dates and when you book, this retreat will be held in a luscious bed & breakfast, a comfortable downtown loft, a luxurious private residence or a boutique hotel. You will have your own room and bathroom. All lodging and meals for the 2-night Wisdom Retreat are included in your purchase.
Refunds & cancellation
This is real life and I get that things come up, and I want to make this easeful for you. If you need to cancel your event after booking, the following policies will apply:
· For refunds that are more than 30 days away from your scheduled retreat:
· Within 3 days of purchase: if you decide to cancel, you will receive a full refund (minus any payment processing fees). Please allow 5-10 business days to see your refund in your account.
· After 3 days of purchase and more than 30 days away from your scheduled retreat: I will retain a $300 cancellation fee and refund the remainder to you (minus any payment processing fees, if applicable).
· For refunds that are less than 30 days, but more than 10 days, from your scheduled retreat:
· If I am able to cancel all reservations and other retained services that were booked or hired for this event, I will retain a last-minute cancellation fee of 40% and refund you 60% (minus any payment processing fees, if applicable). Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive this payment, and another 5-10 business days to see it in your account.
· If I am unable to cancel reservations and / or other retained services that were booked or hired for this event, or if cancellation fees are incurred as a result, I will retain a 50% fee plus any additional fees, and issue a refund for the remainder. Refund times may vary depending on other vendors.
· For refunds for cancellations within 10 days of the event:
· No refunds of any kind will be issued for cancellations made within 10 days of the event.
· If I need to cancel the retreat at any time:
· Not likely, but in the event of an emergency, if I need to cancel your retreat I will issue a full refund for your retreat payment. Please note: I am unable to refund traveling expenses of any kind, so I highly encourage you to purchase travel insurance. Depending on the state of personal emergency, please allow appropriate time to receive your funds. Please note: in the event that I end the retreat early due to my client's threatening or inappropriate behavior, no refunds will be issued.
In anticipation of unforeseen circumstances, I strongly advise you to purchase travel insurance. I will work with you and have a generous refund policy (above) but I cannot be held liable for airfare, lost luggage, acts of nature, canceled, late or re-routed flights, illness, and more.